Huron Consulting Group Customer Experience Associate, Denver in Denver, Colorado
Huron's MyRounding Solutions is a digital health company that specializes in creating software tools for healthcare professionals focused on quality, safety, staff/provider engagement and patient experience. Based in Denver, Colorado, MyRounding supports clients worldwide with award-winning products and services. From implementation, to training, to support and customization, MyRounding provides a suite of full-service solutions that help healthcare organizations increase levels of quality, patient safety and experience throughout the continuum of care.
Our MyRounding team is seeking enthusiastic, outgoing, rapid improvement event oriented consultant that values team goals over individual accomplishment.
Customer Service Associate must be outgoing, organized, detail-oriented and possess rapid response follow-up and problem solving skills to satisfy customer’s needs in a high-volume work environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required; Bachelor’s in Nursing Preferred.
• 1-5 years of experience required of consulting experience strongly preferred.
• Hospital or healthcare experience preferred.
• Proven ability to listen, determine requirements and implement efficient solutions.
• Outgoing and positive personality, especially when presented with adversity.
• Ability to be performance driven, motivated with a focused attitude even while working independently.
• Excellent communicator: phone, chat/IM, email and in person.
• Manipulate and analyze system data for reports, trend identification, and issue resolutions.
• Ability to identify opportunities/issues, propose solutions and solve problems in grey areas between people, process and technology.
• Creative and motivated: able to think strategically and successfully position solutions in a way that is relevant to the client.
• Able to execute: can tactically execute on strategy.
• Strong organizational skills with emphasis on service detail and prompt follow up.
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Superior skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Desk.com (customer support application), ZOOM, JIRA & Microsoft Teams
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Job ID: 5027
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 5027