Huron Consulting Group Central Data Management, Associate, Healthcare - Any US City in Chicago, Illinois
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We help healthcare organizations build innovation capabilities and accelerate key growth initiatives, enabling organizations to own the future, instead of being disrupted by it. Together, we empower clients to create sustainable growth, optimize internal processes and deliver better consumer outcomes.
Health systems, hospitals and medical clinics are under immense pressure to improve clinical outcomes and reduce the cost of providing patient care. Investing in new partnerships, clinical services and technology is not enough to create meaningful and substantive change. To succeed long-term, healthcare organizations must empower leaders, clinicians, employees, affiliates and communities to build cultures that foster innovation to achieve the best outcomes for patients.
Joining the Huron team means you’ll help our clients stabilize their business operations today and create tomorrow’s growth by implementing revenue enhancement and cost containment programs, upgrading technology systems, creating stronger leaders and improving outcomes for patients.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
The “Data Management” Associate serves as a member of a core team to design and implement a “data-driven” delivery capability for our practice. You will be responsible for implementing leading practices related to data governance, acquisition, cleansing, storage, and analysis in service to consulting solution delivery. By improving data management practices, you will create value through increased speed to value, improved quality in engagement delivery, and higher employee satisfaction.
You will have the opportunity to
• Design a data acquisition solution with components that simplify client dependencies in obtaining clean, accurate data. Data is acquired from both third parties, via license agreements, and from clients directly. Terabytes of both structured and unstructured data acquisition will need to be supported.
• Develop and deploy the enterprise's data and analytics platform for the Healthcare practice. It will be critical to work with internal stakeholders to establish vision, govern and create a culture that manages data as an enterprise asset.
• Work with data stewards and SME’s to replicate and standardize current processes from Excel to server environment. Assist in rolling out new CDM solution, driving positive outcomes and user acceptance.
• Develop data management solution components that enable data validation, cleansing and standardization to support analyses in a timely manner.
• Create a data management solution that ensures data is securely housed yet provides virtual connectivity for remote analysis 24x7x365. Analysis needs will evolve over time but include both virtual (Excel/BI/Visualization) and predictive (statistical) analytic requirements in addition to traditional reporting.
• Identify and standardize the use and governance of data and analytics in support of the enterprise's business strategy.
• Design analytics workflows that support data governance objectives while also allowing for required speed and flexibility by business users and consultants on any given project.
Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Business Administration, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Science
U.S. work authorization is required
Minimum of 5 years’ experience ideally in business analytics, legal, financial, information or IT, specifically in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, data governance, integration, classification, strategy, quality management, security and privacy, MDM
Minimum of 2 years as a data analyst working on analytics teams developing and testing business intelligence models. Proven data literacy; ability to describe business use cases/outcomes, data sources, management concepts and analytical approaches/options.
Advanced proficiency working with data tools like: Excel, SQL Server, SSIS, WhereScape, C# and ASP.NET
Willingness to travel 20 - 25% of the time
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Job ID: 4675
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Requisition ID: 4675